- All-electric, versatile pizza oven for indoor or outdoor use
- Heat-retaining triple-paned borosilicate glass door
- Adjustable dials to control top and bottom heating elements
- Built-in timer, temperature control and Boost mode
- Conveniently fits on a standard kitchen worktop
- Generous 13-inch/33 centimetre cooking area
- Ready to use out of the box
- Reaches 450°C (850°F) in just 20 minutes, for fresh stone-baked pizza in just 90 seconds
- Built-in handles and lightweight for easy portability
- Power: 1600 Watts | Voltage: 220-240 Volts
What makes Ooni Volt 12 awesome?
Ooni’s first all-electric oven, Ooni Volt opens the door for cooking authentic, restaurant-quality pizza at home, both indoors and out.
Cooks Neapolitan-style pizza in just 90 seconds.
Manually adjusted or automatic heat settings make it great for both novice and expert pizza-makers to cook a variety of pizza styles.
An innovative Boost function helps the stone to return to cooking temperatures quickly between bakes, so the last pizza is just as tasty as the first.
An internal oven light makes it easy to keep a close eye on your rapidly-baking creations.
The Ooni Volt’s steel shell is powder-coated for weather resistance and insulated for maximum heat retention, allowing you to take the pizza party outside.
The Ooni Volt is lightweight, has built-in handles, and is easy to move and store.
Why Choose Electric?
Plug in pizza- Ready to use right out of the box, simply plug your Ooni Volt into an electrical socket. Installation complete.
An inside job-Unlike fuel-burning ovens, the Ooni Volt is comfortable indoors or outside. Plus, there’s no messy charcoal ash to clean up.
Control freak-Setting precise temperatures, top/bottom balance and time controls are as easy as turning a dial. Or three dials.
Emissions omissions-Pro-quality pizza that tastes flame-cooked, without the flames or burning fuels.